- Entry is free and yes, you can be a team of more than one "Manx Baker"
- You can enter in one of two categories: Home-Bakers, or Professionals
- £500 worth of prizes are up for grabs with a £5 Shoprite voucher for every submission!
- Your cake must be made of Manx flour, eggs and milk (if these form part of the recipe)
- The cake should have a Manx theme and will be judged on taste, appearance and “Manxness”. “Manxness” in this instance means the proportion of Manx ingredients used as well as the theme of the cake
- The cake Final will be judged by the Hairy Bikers of BBC fame at the Villa Marina on Saturday September 26th as part of the Isle of Man Food & Drink festival!
Our lovely sponsors include Shoprite, Boots, Viking Office Systems, Cupcakes Isle of Man and some help from the WI to date... many thanks for your kindness & generosity! Entries close September 11
On the day, there will be Cupcake workshops for Kids... and Kids-at-heart
PLUS- you'll be able to buy a slice- or a whole!- of the entries OR bid in the fun public Auction with the Hairies to get your hands (and tastebuds) on the Winning Cakes!
all in the beautiful mezzanine level of the Villa Marina Arcade as part of the Isle of Man food & drink festival.